Friday, August 9, 2013

Birthday Week!

Everyone! We are in the midst of birthday week! (yes, that's a thing)
Look at what my mom did .....

She sent me seven cards. One for each day of birthday week! Hundreds of miles away and still finding a way to celebrate with me! She gets me. 

I really love birthdays and celebrating things, and today Jono and I have a lot to celebrate!

1. Birthday week continues!
I don't plan on baking myself a cake, but if I did, I would hope I could make it as pretty as potter + butler did .....

2. HE GOT A JOB!
I'm pretty sure he'll be working in a cubicle of sorts, but I'm still feeling inspired by this masculine work area via this way cool tumblr insideinside .....

3. We have officially been married for 8 months as of yesterday!
Our conversation about it .....
Me (yelling from our office to the living room): Hey, Jonathan!
J (yelling back): Yeah?
Me: We've been married for 8 full months now!
J: Wow! That's cool. 
Me: Yeah, that's 2/3 of a year!
J: Yup
Me: 66%
J: Yup
Me: Like, if we had a pizza, and it had 12 slices, we would have eaten 8 of them .....
J: I'm hungry for more!
Me: *walks into the living room to kiss him for being adorable*
^^ Proof that marriage is fun

This weekend we plan to continue celebrating by possibly hitting up the Denver County Fair (I am particularly interested in the Zombie Beauty Pageant), and by definitely hitting up the Blues and Brews festival on Sunday! 

BOOM. It's celebration city over here! Lovin' it.

Thanks for reading!
Bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment