Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Week Cont.

Seeing as it's birthday week, the fact that I .....
1. woke up at 6:30am to drive my husband to his new job (we only have one car, I'm not a creep)
2. proceeded to stop at King Soopers and do our weekly grocery shopping
3. am now writing this blog post at 10:23am (mountain time)
..... is shocking to say the least. I should be sleeping.

I will say that I could not have accomplished this without copious amounts of iced coffee (using coffee ice cubes that I made last night, seriously genius), and my favorite podcast stop podcasting yourself, so, shout out.

And since I'm awake and wanting to enjoy birthday week to it's fullest (3 more days, counting today), I day dreamed (lol, irony) about what kind of party I would throw myself and here's what came of it .....



Although this party would be a blast (right? so dreamy!), I'm really looking forward to a quiet birthday evening with J. Mainly because it's the first time in two years that we will be together on my birthday!

Anyways, all of this party talk has got me itching to throw one and therefore longing for the day that we live in a home suitable for hosting. Patience is a virtue though ..... eh?

BONUS: Story Time
This weekend I was so excited to go to a Blues festival here in Denver and was certain that it was on Sunday (see previous post) ..... TURNS OUT it was on Saturday and we missed it. I hate when that happens .....

Well, thanks for reading.
Bye friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment