Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Believe In The Happy Place

In Denver, during monsoon season, a day goes something like this ....

cool sunny morning
warm sunny day
cloudy rainy afternoon
cool clear evening

It is the best weather pattern I could ever ask for. I really love cloudy days and I really love rain.

Yesterday we woke up to cloud cover and the temperature didn't rise above 75. I wore a flannel shirt and leggings all day, and for those who know me well that is my outfit of choice.






This is a picture of the view from our desk chair. You can't tell, but at this point there was some rain coming down. 

My desk chair with a cup of coffee, something mildly creative happening on my computer screen, and an open window with rain coming down outside. 
I would consider this a happy place for me. 

I love that moment when you breathe in and realize that you are in a happy place. So pleasant. 

I encourage you to seek your happy place! Maybe this weekend? Let me know what you find!

Thanks for reading. 
Bye friends. 

2 comments:

  1. I am coming to visit your happy place that has flannel and leggings in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so confusing in the best way possible. I feel awful when I hear about the 104 & 106 days in Texas :( I heard that July was surprisingly nice this year though! oh BRB the mountains are asking about you...they (I) miss you....

      Delete