Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Is Here!

source
Well you guys, we are on day three of the new season! I know my friends down in TX are ready for some cooler temperatures, and we've been lucky enough to experience some fall weather already here in CO.

Autumn is no doubt my favorite time of year. I love that you can get away with wearing just about anything. I love the idea of Thanksgiving being right around the corner. I love pumpkins, and how colorful it is outside. And, of course, I love football.

Here is my guide to taking full advantage of these Autumn months.

EAT

Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal

Ale and Cheddar Soup

Crock Pot Baked Apples

DRINK

A Spiced Pumpkin Cocktail

Apple Cider Margaritas

A Sparkling Pumpkin Cider Beertail

DECORATE

With 7 DIY Candy Corn Decorations

Using a Pumpkin With Flowers as a Centerpiece

With an Acorn Garland

WEAR

Your Scarf in a Bow

Warm Layers

Desert Boots with Cuffed Jeans

BONUS:
A great collection of Autumn desserts and drinks from the blog My Chic Life!

Enjoy this beautiful season, ya'll!

Thanks for reading ....
Bye Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment