Monday, September 16, 2013

A Refresher

Hi everyone!

So it's been about three weeks since I've posted. I started an internship and it has been keeping me extremely busy, but in the best way possible. Getting back into the working world has been great but intense, and I'm finding myself needing some refreshers for the start of this week. A way to recenter myself, if you will.

Mind Refresher
Yoga is something that I feel gives my mind a clear and refreshed feeling. So here's a precious illustration that I came across with a simple morning sequence.
Body Refresher
I've been an advocate for lemon water for awhile now, but realized recently that I have not enjoyed this refreshing drink since I moved to Denver. So I definitely plan on working it back into my daily water intake (which I discuss some of my journey with here). 

I love this post from the blog New Nostalgia that gives 5 Reasons to Drink Lemon Water in the Morning!

BONUS:
And with all of this refreshment, why not refresh your wardrobe? I have been working on rebuilding my closet recently with staples and a more consistent personal style. I have been living by this four part Building A Wardrobe Series by real girl glam! It is so helpful and basic. I even made a pinterest board to store ideas for items to create my perfect wardrobe. 

Along with getting refreshed I'm hoping to be better about posting. I miss it a lot, so I plan to make more time for it. I think it's absolutely essential to make time for hobbies always and I've been neglecting mine a bit lately. 

Well, thanks for reading!
Bye friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment