Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NOW TRENDY: Super Creative Party Themes

OK ya'll, I am beyond excited about this post! As you all know by now, I love a good celebration/party, so I am currently loving that people are going all out for their parties these days! Themes are on a whole new level and it just makes my heart happy.

One of the main reasons I am so excited about this post is because I have a real life example to share! A friend of mine recently had a baby shower and when I saw the pictures I almost cried it was so perfect. 

The theme was children's books and everyone really went above and beyond to make the books come to life through creative refreshments and clever decorations. The result was just adorable and perfect for a baby shower! 

Here are a few of the details!

I just can't get over it. So great! I especially love the added touch of using those library card labels! (not sure what the technical name for those is, but if you've ever been to elementary school surely you know what I'm talking about)

DO YOU LIKE IT?
Nope. I looooove it. I have some experience in event planning/management, and seeing people get excited about planning parties and creating themes makes me overjoyed!

WILL IT LAST?
Oh man, I think so (and rrreeaally hope so!). I think that the sense of community that comes with planning a well thought out get together will help keep this trend going strong!

OTHER COMMENTS .....
I'm not saying that there haven't been good parties out there until now, I just think that the desire to throw one is more apparent. I mean, my parents planned and threw some amazing birthday parties for me and my sister, and I think that's one of the reasons I'm so passionate about it. 

Plan on, my dears, plan on! 

BONUS:
Click the link to see where the hostesses got their inspiration to create a children's book theme!

Thanks for reading.
Bye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment