Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog Lovin'

fonts used: alex brush script and ostrich sans black

A few posts ago I asked for people to send me suggestions for new blogs to follow! Thank you to those who responded whether it be via text or blog. I really appreciate having some new channels of inspiration and entertainment!

I decided to share some of my favorite suggestions:

Mrs. Lillien - suggested by Emily M.

little chief honeybee. - suggested by Dempsey J.

Today's Letters - suggested by Emily G.

Enjoy the Small Things - suggested by Rachael P.

Camille Styles - suggested by Erin C.

I've actually been following little chief honeybee and Camille Styles for awhile now, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to promote them because I love them. (Erin C. actually interned for Camille Styles! How awesome is that?)

And I am always up for other suggestions if you ever want to send them my way.

BONUS:
Emily G. authors her own blog as well em + the city. You should definitely check it out!

Well, thanks for reading.
Bye friends.

1 comment: