Friday, August 23, 2013

A Little Something For Friday

I wish I had the energy/brain capacity to write a really awesome post today, but I don't. I decided to clean the living room today, in detail, and now it smells really good in here and I just want to sit and smell it and watch HGTV while I await some news on the job front.

So here is my Friday post. Just a few links that I've come across and want to share. I hope you find something that strikes your fancy!

- Some super charming illustrations that reflect my life pretty accurately.

- This is me, openly admitting that I do not like sweet potato fries, and I want to try these butternut squash fries as an alternative. (see pictures 4 & 5)

- An amazing tunic from Curator

- These pointed toe flats from Victoria Secret (I forget that they sell amazing basic wardrobe essentials.)

- A hand bound address book from Etsy.

BONUS:
I had a moment while writing this where I questioned whether or not it was Friday. This week went by so fast!

Thanks for reading.
Bye Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment