Sunday, June 23, 2013

NOW TRENDY: Above the Knuckle Rings

I just don't know about this trend you guys...
It's really caught my attention because I love rings! But I can't decide about this above the knuckle ring situation...it just seems to be too much. Like body jewelry or something ... ?


Examples now ....

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE


DO YOU LIKE IT?
I think the above examples are really beautiful and chic and how I would hope it would come across when attempting to sport this super trendy look. But I think it also has the potential to look like a mess. Idk. Sometimes I see it and I love it ... but other times it makes me roll my eyes.... LIKE BODY JEWELRY.... 

WILL IT LAST?
Not long. It'll be an in and out trend. And I think it's a trend that might fly under the radar and only catch on with the super trendy....

What do you think!? Do I just have a weird feeling about it because I don't think I could ever pull it off? I think I'll try to follow this trend to see how far it goes ...



BONUS: I'm listening to this artist right now.... Lucy Rose .... 
- she has an EP out on spotify
- reminds me of Feist (speaking of... have you listened to her 2011 album Metals? I just found it!) 
- i like "scar"
- she's done vocals for Bombay Bicycle Club

No comments:

Post a Comment