Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vacationing In The Winter Months

Well, I am SO EXCITED right now because this time next week my husband and I and some of our friends will be in Cancun, Mexico for a destination wedding! So ready to catch some rays! (even though I could basically catch some here right now.........ugh, this weather is out of control......)

ANYWAYS ......
Jono and I feel extra spoiled because we just recently got to go to Costa Rica, for our honeymoon! It was so perfect. Here are some pictures from that little winter vacation!













Here is some inspiration that I'm using to prepare for winter beach vacation round 2!

FLOWY OUTFIT
BEAUTIFUL NAILS via FILCKR
HOMEMADE GREEN TEA FACE MIST
via HOMEMADE MAMAS
EASY HAIRSTYLE
TINTED LIP BALM WITH SPF
via ONE GOOD THING


BONUS: 
Check out the hotel we'll be staying at... Live Aqua Cancun. It. Is. Stunning! 

I can't wait to share about our trip! Stay tuned ...

Are you heading anywhere tropical this winter??

No comments:

Post a Comment