Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lookin' Good, Young Professional!


Hello everyone!

I am so proud and excited to announce that I have been hired on to my first full time job! It's not a dream job or anything, but I am so thankful and excited for this new adventure.

Since I am starting a job where I have to look professional, it inspired me to do a post on work clothes! I'm super excited about work clothes ... mostly just excited to having a reason to wear more than just PJs all day.

Here are some looks that I'm loving and the season I am loving them for ...

WINTER
This coat is IN-SANE. I'm so in love ...






















SPRING
I can't do pencil skirts, but I die for these pastels!






















SUMMER
A patterned blazer or light sweater would complete this look!






















FALL
I love how put together this is!






















BONUS: CASUAL FRIDAY/SATURDAY
I'm all about cute/easy/comfy!





















I start my job tomorrow! Still not sure what I'm going to wear, but like a pre-teen headed back to school I plan on spending a good amount of time figuring it out. 


What is your go-to look for work??

No comments:

Post a Comment