Friday, August 26, 2011

My Summer Internship

Time to do some shameless promotion of The Winfield Inn! This is where I did my internship this summer as a wedding coordinator intern.

Check out the website and the blog :) (I worked on the blog some)

If you're needing a fabulous outdoor venue in the Austin area with AMAZING food and even better staff, then you should definitely look into The Winfield. I have enjoyed working there this summer and would recommend it to any bride! 

The Winfield Inn takes care of the details that you would never think of. Things like, making a to-go plate of food for the bride and groom to have at their hotel, helping you stay on top of your itinerary by communicating with the DJ, saving the bride and groom a piece of cake, or lining up the guests for the exit! The staff are so helpful and wonderful people to be around on your big day!

Here's a picture of the stunning ballroom where receptions and occasionally ceremony's are held.

Source
This is the gazebo where most ceremonies take place.


This photo is from a wedding that was featured on the wedding blog Style Me Pretty! Check it out here. (Notice the succulents in the bouquets. Gorgeous!)

Here are some inspiration boards that one of the head coordinators, Robyn made with pictures from previous weddings using Two Bright Lights (Thank you Studio 563 for utilizing the source!)



I finished up my internship on August 19th. It was bittersweet as I am glad to be back home but already miss my Winfield family dearly.

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my summer.
Bye, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment