Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goodwill Coffee Table Upcycle

One of the main reasons I created this blog is because I have a passion for all things second hand and I wanted to share it. I love unique thrift store finds and I love making them special or giving them new life!

So, a lot of this blog will contain my thrifty adventures and DIY second hand upcycles. I am so excited to begin this aspect of my blog with my fabulous coffee table!

So, right before moving to Kyle my precious boyfriend bought me this very simple table from Goodwill for $14! It was a steal and exactly what I was looking for. He's awesome at thrifting!


The table was perfect and I decided to paint it a minty color, which I am obsessed with right now. The color is "Sprinkle" by valspar paint



I am so satisfied with how it turned out! It goes nicely with a Van Gogh poster that I have in my living room. So easy :) And with the paint it cost less than $30. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment