Friday, July 15, 2011

Desperate

Here's the deal..

Around 11 o'clock this morning, I didn't want to get out of bed. Now, 11am is actually sleeping in pretty late for me. But, today..I just wanted a big ol' mason jar full of creamy iced coffee.

Doesn't that sound so wonderful?

But..I no longer have a coffee maker as mine broke after 1 brew. Awesome. And I am not really feeling a run to a coffee shop..(although I have been loving McDonald's iced sugar-free vanilla lattes!)

Then I remembered an AMAZING little tutorial from The Pioneer Woman for the perfect homemade iced coffee.

Click the pic for the tutorial! 
It is so unique in that it addresses how simply pouring hot coffee over ice does not make good iced coffee! I wasn't able to enjoy it this morning because it has an 8 hour prep but, I will certainly be making some tomorrow morning before heading to The Winfield Inn for a day full of wedding preparation!

Check out the tutorial and let me know how excited you are about trying it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment