Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm Back!

Yay! How exciting to get back to blogging. In my time off I have had a lot of inspiration come my way as I was busy busy planning my wedding! It was a crazy time. But the ends absolutely justified the means! And I'm not just talking about the new addition to my finger ;)


Here is a preview of what is to come on life as a blog...

- a few things to keep in mind when planning your wedding, from a former bride-to-be (me)
- tips on how to better utilize your Pinterest account
- new year, new everything - a journey in a year of change

...and (hopefully) much much more!

now..a few things that have caught my eye since I've had some time to keep up with my blogs..
- a fun blog called you are my fave based in Denver, where my husband and I will be relocating to this year!
- some info from a cup of jo on a pedometer bracelet that might help you with your new year resolution
- this recipe for cookie butter, which I just recently found out is a thing thanks to Jenna Beth Day (check out her awesome blog)
- this collection of geometric shelving from moon to moon

ok bye friends. see ya back here real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment