Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration Nation

Hello lovely friends!

I just wanted to share a small post about one of my favorite blogs, design*sponge. The creator of the blog is Grace Bonney. She is brilliant and oh so fabulous. Grace just came out with this beautiful book which is, from what I understand, a consolidation of her blog thus far!

Source

I can't wait to purchase and blog about it! She is my inspiration. Watch the book trailer and you will understand why..


Design Sponge at Home (Official Book Trailer) from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

Grace will be in Dallas on October 13th and I am so sad to say that I will not be able to go as I am planning an event for my schools Journalism and Mass Communications department that will take place on that day. But I encourage all blog lovers to attend if you can! Meeting her would be life changing.

Thanks for reading!
Bye bye

1 comment: